Tuesday 11 October 2011

Production Journal- Idea feedback

During last weeks lesson we present our initial ideas to the class. So we then could develop our ideas further. The main issue that is present is casting, as I need a last cast of rebelling students, teachers and of course the artist it's self. Also by filming inside the school I can connote the feeling of anarchy. Also I do not have to be dependent on the weather, especially in the winter months.

I also have some loose ends to tie up, as I am still not completely satisfied with the artist name, so I will have to come up with that rather quickly.

Also currently I'm creating a list of music videos that are influencing my work and how they present the codes and conventions of the genre. But also preset the image of the artist. I can also look for ideas to add, to show intertextuality. This is a huge post as it contains music videos and multiple analysis.

I have also nearly finished my digital mood board which I shall then post finally on here once finished.

I am also in the process of creating a 6 panel digipak to promote my artist, but this will be in initial design once I have completed the analysis of 2 digipaks on the market and a poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment