Monday 30 January 2012

Production Journal

Editing/ Final Scene Filming





Last weeks I finished the filming of the last scenes of the narrative. I also did the corrections gained from  the feedback and last bits of effects editing. However I found a small gap towards the end of my footage, and there was no appropriate footage, as it was the final drum solo leading into guitar.

So this friday, I will have to re-film the last section, during the bands practice session and then slot that into the footage and do the colour changing edit onto the footage. Also during the bands practice, I will take final pictures of the band members performing to put into the middle of the digipack.

After I have done this, I will do one more screening to my peers, with digipack and poster, to see the overall effect before, I say that this product is finished. I will also produce a questionnaire to gain some final feedback afterwards, to make appropriate changes.








No comments:

Post a Comment