Thursday 15 December 2011

Journal







Last Friday, I did my final performance shooting with the band. It worked really well as I used two cameras positioned in different positions, to get different view points of the band. This is to give the video more perspective of the performance shots so the audience do not get board of the same camera angle. Is also to increase the edgy-ness of the video, and refer to the genre of the video.



(Above is a screen shot of the split screen, I created of a close up of the lead guitarists guitar, to highlight the genre of the music video, early on.)




I am currently also half way through editing my music video, so far there have been no problems with the correlation of the visuals of the main singer performing to the lyrics of the recording. I have give the performance a black and white effect to differentiate between the performance and the acting/narrative scenes, this is another way to stop the audience getting bored with the video.







Due to previous commitments of the band I have had to reschedule the minor acting scenes and the photo shoot till after christmas, but this is not a major issue. As theses shots can be filmed in a short period time after school. The photo shoot I have reschedule to take place during lunch time on the monday back at school after my lesson. Most of my digipack has been completed I just need the last 3 pictures to be edited and put on there.





No comments:

Post a Comment